The 2-G RULE (VACCINATED, RECOVERED) applies as proof of access to Time Travel. The maximum number of participants per tour is 24 people. There is a transition period until December 6, 2021: Until then, access is also possible with a first vaccination and an additional negative PCR test result.
More information about the evidence:
- COVID-19 vaccination
Covid vaccination certificate (after receiving the second vaccination, the vaccination certificate is valid for 360 days – from December 6th it is only valid for 270 days). After receiving another vaccination (“3rd dose”), the validity of the vaccination certificate is again 360 days – from December 6th it is only valid for 270 days. In the case of a vaccination with a single vaccine, such as the vaccination with JOHNSON & JOHNSON, one dose is sufficient. However, single vaccinations are only valid from the 22nd day after vaccination. There is a transition period until December 6, 2021, until then access is also possible with a first vaccination and an additional PCR test.
Persons who were infected with Sars-Cov-2 will be exempt from mandatory testing for 180 days after recovery.
Children from 6 years of age are usually tested 3 times a week in school (“ninja pass”).
- There are no entry rules for children up to 5 years of age.
- For children from 6-15 years of age, the “Ninja Pass” is accepted as proof of entry. A fully glued pass is also valid on weekends.
- After the end of compulsory schooling, the same rules apply to young people as to adults.
Access rules for tourists with children:
- School-age children from twelve to 15 years of
age must provide proof of vaccination, recovery or having taken a PCR
test (a PCR test is valid for 48 hours from the time it is taken)
- Guests from 6 years old to their 12th birthday: Admission only with proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test result
Wearing a FFP2 mask is mantadory.